Thursday, October 11, 2018

Murder Manor, Marketing, and EEKFEST

So after weeks of coming out with ideas and shooting down the ideas of my team members(I kid, they're cool people), we've come up with an idea that may be a good game, and well themed for the time of year. It's called Murder Manor if the title of this post didn't give it away. It's a game of underhanded tactics, where you can use the items to your advantage or hinder your opponents.

And as a marketing push for the game that's going to go on Kickstarter, we've decided to do The Four Days of Hype: Four days where we reveal small hints of our game before the Kickstarter is released to build up the hype. I've been a bit lax on blogging about it.

Here's day one: The board.


Day Two: The Item Cards




Day Three will be posted later today.

Also, on Saturday, we will be at EEKFEST in St. Albert from 11-5, I will only be there till 2, playtesting our game with anyone who drops by, so if you feel so inclined, come see us and our board game.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoops

I have a blog... I totally didn't forget about this until now. Anyway. There's been a lot going on since the last blog. I've...