Wednesday, October 3, 2018

So this is a thing.

Better late than never.

I started school on September 2, 2018 for video game design. One of the first things I was told was that I needed to create a blog and post occasionally to slowly build my portfolio. Made the blog the day I was told. And now it's time for my first post. 

I guess the topic of this blog will be board games.

First project of the year is to make a board game with three other people. So far, it's been about as fun as building a board game from scratch sounds like; not much. But sometimes, design can be awful, and that's a part of making games, whether it be cardboard or computer.

I'm sure that I'll figure out how to blog more effectively as time goes on, but for now, it's a start. 

Signing off.

Kole

1 comment:

Whoops

I have a blog... I totally didn't forget about this until now. Anyway. There's been a lot going on since the last blog. I've...